Jobless claims are down, coronavirus cases are up and the markets simply don’t know what to do.
On The Breakdown’s Weekly Recap, NLW explores:
- The final tally on the TikTok Doge viral campaign
- The growing geopolitical tension between China and the U.S. and where it’s manifesting
- Positive economic indicators in reduced jobless claims
- Negative economic indicators in growing COVID-19 cases and deaths
- Why bitcoin is moving sideways
- Why Treasury yields are down
- Why gold is up
This week on The Breakdown:
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.