A monthly recap featuring conversations with Luke Gromen, Raoul Pal, Tavi Costa, Sven Henrich, Corey Hoffstein and Michael Saylor.
A recap of September, which NLW calls a transitional month between the post-lockdown excitement of the summer and the growing macro insecurity around second wave fears and election volatility.
Featuring some of the most interesting insights from our guests, including:
- Luke Gromen on the four options for countries that can’t pay their debts
- Tavi Costa on the Fed’s new “mandate” to keep asset prices high
- Raoul Pal on why “monetary policy is over”
- Sven Henrich on the ever-weakening economic cycle
- Corey Hoffstein on the fundamental supply-demand mismatch that exacerbates exogenous shocks
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.