A monthly recap featuring conversations with Luke Gromen, Raoul Pal, Tavi Costa, Sven Henrich, Corey Hoffstein and Michael Saylor.
A recap of September, which NLW calls a transitional month between the post-lockdown excitement of the summer and the growing macro insecurity around second wave fears and election volatility.
Featuring some of the most interesting insights from our guests, including:
- Luke Gromen on the four options for countries that can’t pay their debts
- Tavi Costa on the Fed’s new “mandate” to keep asset prices high
- Raoul Pal on why “monetary policy is over”
- Sven Henrich on the ever-weakening economic cycle
- Corey Hoffstein on the fundamental supply-demand mismatch that exacerbates exogenous shocks
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups. As part of their compensation, certain CoinDesk employees, including editorial employees, may receive exposure to DCG equity in the form of stock appreciation rights, which vest over a multi-year period. CoinDesk journalists are not allowed to purchase stock outright in DCG.