Despite the stock market returning to all-time highs, many can’t shake the feeling that all is not well in the economy.
Today on The Breakdown’s Weekly Recap:
- People aren’t buying “the Great American Recovery”
- Let’s stop considering the economy as one thing
- Dave Portnoy doesn’t care about your principles
- DeFi is the Wild West and saved only by the fact that no normie understands what the hell is going on
- Bitcoin is being compared to the dollar not stocks and that’s serious progress
This week on The Breakdown:
Thursday | The Most Pro-Bitcoin Politicians in the US
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups. As part of their compensation, certain CoinDesk employees, including editorial employees, may receive exposure to DCG equity in the form of stock appreciation rights, which vest over a multi-year period. CoinDesk journalists are not allowed to purchase stock outright in DCG.