As we wrap up another crazy week – 6.6 million more jobless claims, $2.3 trillion more in stimulus – NLW lays out the key themes and questions to think about over the long Easter weekend.
On today's episode:
- Crypto-dollarization: Why money is pouring into USD stablecoins and how it could create a future on-ramp to bitcoin (BTC)
- "Quantitative Tightening": Why a new brand for the bitcoin halving could help us better capture a unique narrative moment
- What it takes to get the economy back to work: Beyond the political hemming and hawking, how can we force the real, nuanced conversation of turning the economy back on?
- What it takes to rebuild as a Resilience Economy – and how can bottom-up networks get started now?
- Moments of transition are moments of leverage: What opportunities can each of us take advantage of?
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups. As part of their compensation, certain CoinDesk employees, including editorial employees, may receive exposure to DCG equity in the form of stock appreciation rights, which vest over a multi-year period. CoinDesk journalists are not allowed to purchase stock outright in DCG.