Key trend 2021: traders tend to trade on multiple markets to find more arbitrage opportunities across Asia and Europe in particular. During the event we will:
- talk about the current market structure: how it changed to support institutional participants
- highlight market access challenges and issues around connectivity
- discuss liquidity and product correlation in the Asian and European markets that make arbitrage strategies popular
- explore the best practices for price discovery and trading when volatility picks up
- explain complexities arising from margin currencies.