From NFTs on “Saturday Night Live” to Goldman Sachs reversing course on bitcoin, it was a week of widening audiences.
This episode is sponsored by Nexo.io.
On this edition of “The Breakdown” Weekly Recap, NLW looks at a set of mainstream moments including:
- “SNL” doing a song about NFTs
- Visa accepting USDC on Ethereum as a native settlement currency
- PayPal opening crypto checkout to 29 million merchants
- Goldman Sachs opening bitcoin investment programs
- Chipotle’s “bitcoin and burritos” promotion
Image credit: Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic/Getty Images