- Users will be able to wire transfer their funds to Circle and receive USDC at a 1:1 conversion rate in their Crypto.com app.
- The function, which will be available in 30 countries, is the only way for clients to use fiat to buy crypto on the exchange.
- The process will take around three business days to complete, an announcement Monday said.
- The partnership is designed to address some of the barriers to transferring fiat into and out of crypto platforms.
- The ability to withdraw USDC and receive cash back in bank accounts will be available in the future.
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.