Cloud computing giant Google Cloud is seeking to hire a "blockchain business development manager" to be based in China.
- According to a post, Google Cloud is hiring a manager for its team to sell enterprise accounts to C-level executives.
- Applicants will be considered from Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen.
- Google Cloud has a number of blockchain products such as the Blockchain Wallet and Blockchain Explorer.
- In 2018, Google partnered with Digital Asset partnered to integrate blockchain technology with Google Cloud.
- In May, Google teamed up with Theta Labs in a move meant to help the video delivery network onboard users through Google Cloud.
- The platform runs on the same infrastructure Google uses for its end-user products, such as Google Search, Gmail, file storage and YouTube.
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups. As part of their compensation, certain CoinDesk employees, including editorial employees, may receive exposure to DCG equity in the form of stock appreciation rights, which vest over a multi-year period. CoinDesk journalists are not allowed to purchase stock outright in DCG.