Cloud computing giant Google Cloud is seeking to hire a "blockchain business development manager" to be based in China.
- According to a post, Google Cloud is hiring a manager for its team to sell enterprise accounts to C-level executives.
- Applicants will be considered from Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen.
- Google Cloud has a number of blockchain products such as the Blockchain Wallet and Blockchain Explorer.
- In 2018, Google partnered with Digital Asset partnered to integrate blockchain technology with Google Cloud.
- In May, Google teamed up with Theta Labs in a move meant to help the video delivery network onboard users through Google Cloud.
- The platform runs on the same infrastructure Google uses for its end-user products, such as Google Search, Gmail, file storage and YouTube.
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is an award-winning media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. In November 2023, CoinDesk was acquired by Bullish group, owner of Bullish, a regulated, institutional digital assets exchange. Bullish group is majority owned by Block.one; both groups have interests in a variety of blockchain and digital asset businesses and significant holdings of digital assets, including bitcoin. CoinDesk operates as an independent subsidiary, and an editorial committee, chaired by a former editor-in-chief of The Wall Street Journal, is being formed to support journalistic integrity.