Recapping a wild week in bitcoin price action that has drawn out numerous previously-quiet HODLers.
On this edition of The Breakdown weekly recap, NLW discusses:
- Traditional markets: The tension between vaccine optimism and a growing national wave of economy-disrupting lockdowns
- Regulatory landscape: Crypto ally Brian Brooks nominated for full term at OCC while SEC Chair Jay Clayton steps down early
- Bitcoin Miners: Sold out until Spring
- Celebrities and Financiers coming to the Bitcoin space
This week on The Breakdown:
- Thursday | A Crypto Ally as Top US Bank Regulator?
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.