On this episode of The Breakdown, @nlw is joined by Delphi Digital’s Kevin Kelly to discuss:
- Why the stock market is just catching up to what the bond markets have been saying
- Why the bond markets have been a better reflection of potential economic pain
- Why we need to pay attention to what happens in the credit markets
- The role of the oil price war in today’s market drop
- What the declining bitcoin price means for the safe haven and uncorrelated asset narratives
- Which assets are actually acting like safe havens
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups. As part of their compensation, certain CoinDesk employees, including editorial employees, may receive exposure to DCG equity in the form of stock appreciation rights, which vest over a multi-year period. CoinDesk journalists are not allowed to purchase stock outright in DCG.