More ways to listen or subscribe:
Today's crypto news roundup:
- Bitcoin price appears trapped in a range between roughly $8,500 and $8,800,
- Vodafone is the latest big partner to redirect efforts away from Facebook's proposed Libra project.
- The Blockchain Association files a brief in support of embattled Telegram as it faces off against the SEC.
- More allegations of fraud and enforcement action from the SEC, this time focused on Opporty International.
- Square is building a new set of solutions to make it easier to integrate bitcoin and lightning network payments.
- Taiwanese startup Numbers took an investment from Binance.
- Big Tech and Big Finance join with Hyperledger to form the "Hyperledger Climate Action and Accounting Special Interest Group."
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.