More ways to listen or subscribe:
- Bitcoin trading between $8,000 and $9,000 as MACD prepares to go positive for the first time in five months
- CME bitcoin futures growing fast as open contracts more than double since December.
- Publicly traded Argo Mining reports on big revenue gains and mining power ramp-up as the bitcoin halving approaches.
- Swiss regulators softening their stance on Facebook.
- Many advanced nations (but not the U.S.) have joined with the BIS to study Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs).
- DigiXDAO investors opt to liquidate the project and issue refunds worth more than the original investment.
- Indian Central Bank clarifies stance, says there is no "ban" on cryptocurrency.
- A new report from the Jerusalem Post says Hamas collected millions in cryptocurrency
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups. As part of their compensation, certain CoinDesk employees, including editorial employees, may receive exposure to DCG equity in the form of stock appreciation rights, which vest over a multi-year period. CoinDesk journalists are not allowed to purchase stock outright in DCG.