Distributed ledger technology firm Digital Asset Holdings (DAH) has hired eight new employees.
At the top of the list is the firm’s addition of Carol Mathis as its new CFO. Mathis joins the company from RBS Corporate and Institutional Bank, where she worked from three years as chief operating officer.
Other hires include:
- Business development director Andrew Pisano
- Chief human resources officer Josh Varsano
- Director of finance and operations Emnet Rios
- Head of Europe Gavin Wells
- Head of delivery Gordon Weir
- Product manager Kelly Mathieson
- Strategic advisor Martin Korbmacher.
Mathis, Varsano, Mathieson, Pisano and Rios are based in New York, while Wells and Weir are based in London. Korbmacher will be based in Frankfurt.
CEO of Digital Asset, Blythe Masters, said in a statement:
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.