It's mid-July and that means the mercury is rising here at CoinDesk HQ. But that also means we're just under two months away from our awesome event for digital currencies, Consensus 2015.
In fact, we're exactly 55 days away from the big bash. So we're putting up limited batch of tickets on sale for 24-hours only. The deal? Tickets are going at two-for-one prices to our readers.
- A co-founder of Visa's new innovation labs in Europe, Hendrik Kleinsmeade
- MasterCard's point-man for global NGOs and new payment tech for financial inclusion, Alexandre Liege
- The founding partner of Future\Perfect Ventures, which has invested in a swathe of blockchain companies, Jalak Jobanputra
- The executive behind Expedia's decision to accept bitcoin payments for hotels, Connie Chung
- The US Department of the Treasury's Senior Counselor for Strategic Policy, Anne Shere Wallwork, who advises on terrorist financing threats and new payments systems
And that's in addition to our already outstanding slate of speakers from Nyca Partners, the Gates Foundation, World Vision, Santander, the Department of Justice and more.
The Flash Sale for Consensus 2015 starts right now and it ends in 24 hours.
That means you have until Saturday, 18th July, 4pm London (or 11am New York, 8am San Francisco) to grab a bargain. You'll be able to get two tickets for the price of one over that 24-hour period.
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.