A pioneer in digital luxury fashion weighs in on the future of wear-to-earn and online photorealism. Kaspar is a speaker at CoinDesk's Consensus festival starting June 9.
Making sense of the new virtual reality. Presented by Nuvei.
- Megan Kaspar: Meta-a-Porter Fashion
- The Metaverse Is Struggling to Hold Onto Users. Sports Could Fix That
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About the Metaverse (but Were Afraid to Ask)
- Kevin McCoy: The Metaverse Is Going to Be Powered by Game Engines
- 5 Principles to Guide Design in the Metaverse
- How to Make It in the Metaverse
- Why Is South Korea Throwing Money at the Metaverse?
- SuperRare in SoHo: NFTs in the Real World
Sports may offer the next great opportunity for the metaverse to create a deeper relationship with audiences.
Everyone has questions about the metaverse these days. We rounded up some of the more popular queries to help people understand and start exploring the metaverse.
The digital artist, who minted the first NFT ever, compares the metaverse of today to the watershed moment when Nintendo launched Mario Bros in 1985.
In this work of fiction, a woman buys a home in the metaverse because New York City rent is just too high. But virtual worlds exact their own cost of living. This piece is part of CoinDesk's Metaverse Week.
Will the metaverse be expensive to use? Will there be more than one? Who, ultimately, is responsible for building it?