- According to a statement shared on Twitter, Finblox has made the changes as it evaluates the impact of Three Arrow Capital's reported issues.
- It was reported on Wednesday that Three Arrows Capital is facing possible insolvency after incurring at least $400 million in liquidations.
- "We have been cooperating with over eight partners and protocols, including Three Arrows Capital, to generate yields and spread the risk as evenly as possible," the Finblox statement read.
- "Finblox will do everything in its power to protect users' funds and reinstate our services in full," it added.
- The Finblox website states that it offers "peace of mind with $45M insurance on assets."
- Rival interest-earning platform Celsius recently paused withdrawals, citing extreme market conditions.
CoinDesk is an award-winning media outlet that covers the cryptocurrency industry. Its journalists abide by a strict set of editorial policies. In November 2023, CoinDesk was acquired by the Bullish group, owner of Bullish, a regulated, digital assets exchange. The Bullish group is majority-owned by Block.one; both companies have interests in a variety of blockchain and digital asset businesses and significant holdings of digital assets, including bitcoin. CoinDesk operates as an independent subsidiary with an editorial committee to protect journalistic independence. CoinDesk offers all employees above a certain salary threshold, including journalists, stock options in the Bullish group as part of their compensation.