0x Labs, which provides a decentralized exchange (DEX) protocol and non-fungible token (NFT) standards and infrastructure, has raised $70 million at an undisclosed valuation in a Series B round led by Greylock Partners and including NFT marketplace OpenSea, Pantera Capital, Jump Crypto and actor Jared Leto, according to a press release provided to CoinDesk. Forbes first reported on the news.
- 0x offers a liquidity application programming interface that developers can use to split up transactions between decentralized exchanges to find the best prices and throughput. Supported exchanges include Uniswap, Curve and Oasis.
- The firm also offers Matcha, a global liquidity and markets search engine that helps users trade their tokens at the best prices.
- Last week, 0x Labs' native ZRX token soared 47% after an announcement that 0x would power the NFT marketplace of Coinbase (COIN), which operates the second largest crypto exchange in terms of trading volume.
- The ZRX token is up almost 15% over the past 24 hours.
- 0x Labs raised $15 million in February 2021 led by Pantera.
UPDATE (April 26, 15:02 UTC): Updated sourcing and removed 'report from headline.
CoinDesk is an award-winning media outlet that covers the cryptocurrency industry. Its journalists abide by a strict set of editorial policies. In November 2023, CoinDesk was acquired by the Bullish group, owner of Bullish, a regulated, digital assets exchange. The Bullish group is majority-owned by Block.one; both companies have interests in a variety of blockchain and digital asset businesses and significant holdings of digital assets, including bitcoin. CoinDesk operates as an independent subsidiary with an editorial committee to protect journalistic independence. CoinDesk offers all employees above a certain salary threshold, including journalists, stock options in the Bullish group as part of their compensation.