Blockchain monitoring firm Metrika has closed a $14 million Series A funding round led by Neotribe Ventures, the company said Tuesday.
- Other institutional investors include Coinbase Ventures, Samsung NEXT, Nyca Partners and SCB 10X, with additional funding from all previous investors.
- The latest round brings Metrika’s total funding to $17.7 million, including its previous $3.7 million seed round. The funds will be leveraged to expand the company’s platform and broaden its customer base across numerous industries, according to a statement.
- Metrika’s tools allow companies to track blockchain metrics and operations via dashboards, reports and real-time alerts in order to monitor network health and manage operational risk, the company said.
- The firm’s customers include include Algorand, Solana, Dapper Labs (creators of NBA Top Shot), Hedera Hashgraph and Blockdaemon.
- Metrika was started in 2019 by founders, investors and mentors in the MIT community.
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is an award-winning media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. In November 2023, CoinDesk was acquired by Bullish group, owner of Bullish, a regulated, institutional digital assets exchange. Bullish group is majority owned by Block.one; both groups have interests in a variety of blockchain and digital asset businesses and significant holdings of digital assets, including bitcoin. CoinDesk operates as an independent subsidiary, and an editorial committee, chaired by a former editor-in-chief of The Wall Street Journal, is being formed to support journalistic integrity.