Autograph, the non-fungible token (NFT) platform co-founded by National Football League star Tom Brady, has signed partnerships with entertainment company Lionsgate and sports betting firm DraftKings.
- Brady's platform has also signed exclusive, multiyear NFT deals with fellow iconic sports stars Tiger Woods, Wayne Gretzky, Derek Jeter, Naomi Osaka and Tony Hawk, who will join Autograph's advisory board.
- Autograph's NFT content will be sold on the DraftKings' digital marketplace, according to an announcement Wednesday.
- Lionsgate digital collectible content will be launched on Autograph, featuring NFTs focused on such film franchises as "John Wick," "The Twilight Saga" and "Dirty Dancing," as well as acclaimed TV series "Mad Men."
- Autograph is slated to launch this summer.
- Brady tweeted about the deals signed below:
CoinDesk is an award-winning media outlet that covers the cryptocurrency industry. Its journalists abide by a strict set of editorial policies. In November 2023, CoinDesk was acquired by the Bullish group, owner of Bullish, a regulated, digital assets exchange. The Bullish group is majority-owned by Block.one; both companies have interests in a variety of blockchain and digital asset businesses and significant holdings of digital assets, including bitcoin. CoinDesk operates as an independent subsidiary with an editorial committee to protect journalistic independence. CoinDesk offers all employees above a certain salary threshold, including journalists, stock options in the Bullish group as part of their compensation.