- The Madrid-based startup is a non-custodial platform offering trading and portfolio monitoring on 22 different exchanges, including Coinbase Pro, Binance and Bitstamp.
- The platform also provides a tax-reporting tool, which generates an automatic report valid in over 30 countries.
- The funding round was led by early Flywire investor JME Ventures and included participation from Conexo Ventures, Encomenda Smart Capital and Lanai Partners.
- The funding will be used to build out additional features for advanced users such as API trading.
- Atani’s total funding now sits at $7 million following $750,000 pre-seed funding in May 2019.
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.