NASCAR driver Darrell "Bubba" Wallace has a new sponsorship deal that will see him sport the Bitcoin logo at race events.
- Cash App offers mobile banking services, as well as the ability to invest in stocks and bitcoin.
- Founder Dorsey is famously pro-bitcoin, having set up a team within Square – Square Crypto – to help with development of the cryptocurrency.
- He also added a feature to Twitter earlier this year that produced a bitcoin logo emoji when the hashtag is tweeted.
- Wallace is a professional race driver competing in the NASCAR Cup Series in a Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE.
- An African-American, he recently made headlines after successfully pushing for the Confederate flag to be banned from NASCAR events during the Black Lives Matter protests.
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.