This episode is sponsored by NYDIG.
On today’s episode, NLW covers some of the topics he’s missed throughout the week, including:
- A new report from Bank of America that calls digital assets “too big to ignore”
- US Bank custodying crypto via NYDIG
- An underperforming jobs report
- Bitcoin futures ETF speculation hits fever pitch
- Chainalysis report on global adoption
- BitGo sees growing corporate interest
- The Federal Reserve says it’s going to start researching a CBDC
“The Breakdown” is written, produced by and features NLW, with editing by Rob Mitchell and additional production support by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our executive producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Beach. The music you heard today behind our sponsor is “Only in Time” by Abloom. Image credit: Andriy Onufriyenko/Moment/Getty Images, modified by CoinDesk.