Today NLW looks at global crypto news, including:
- El Salvador’s bitcoin bond delay.
- Florida Governor DeSantis’ comments about accepting crypto for taxes.
- New York moves forward with a mining moratorium.
- India’s crypto tax policy to be passed in legislation this week.
- Thailand bans crypto for payments.
- How bitcoin is being used by Ukrainian refugees.
“The Breakdown” is written, produced by and features Nathaniel Whittemore aka NLW, with editing by Rob Mitchell, research by Scott Hill and additional production support by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our executive producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Beach. The music you heard today behind our sponsor is “I Don't Know How To Explain It” by Aaron Sprinkle. Image credit: Joe Raedle/Getty Images, modified by CoinDesk. Join the discussion at discord.gg/VrKRrfKCz8.