Today on “The Breakdown,” NLW covers a number of stories from across the crypto space, including:
- A new definition of retail investors?
- Mastercard gets deeper into crypto with Paxos
- Why BNY Mellon is going bigger on crypto
- SEC and CFTC look into Three Arrows Capital
- Paradigm files amicus brief in the Ooki DAO lawsuit
“The Breakdown” is written, produced by and features Nathaniel Whittemore aka NLW, with editing by Rob Mitchell and research by Scott Hill. Jared Schwartz is our executive producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Beach. Music behind our sponsors today is “War” by Enoch Yang and “The Life We Had” by Moments. Image credit: Spencer Platt/Getty Images, modified by CoinDesk. Join the discussion at discord.gg/VrKRrfKCz8.