Missed any episodes of “The Hash” this week? Today’s recap episode will get you caught up.
“Hash Headlines” rounds up this week’s headline stories, including:
- Fans of the National Basketball Association’s Dallas Mavericks calling out owner Mark Cuban over a partnership with bankrupt crypto platform Voyager Digital.
- The latest court order regarding Three Arrows Capital.
- U.S. inflation hits fresh 40-year high at 9.1% in June.
- Celsius Network co-founder and CEO Alex Mashinsky responding to the crypto lender filing for bankruptcy protection.
- Celsius owed $439 million by Indianapolis-based private lending platform EquitiesFirst, according to the Financial Times.
This episode was edited by Michele Musso and Eleanor Pahl and our executive producer is Jared Schwartz. Our theme song is “Neon Beach.”