On today's episode:
- Bitcoin price rallied more than 6 percent in the last 24 hours.
- CME bitcoin options go live and see more than three million dollars in day-one volume.
- San Francisco-based exchange Kraken sees opportunity and expansion in Russia.
- South Korean-based exchange Upbit re-activates ethereum support after last year's big hack.
- Securitize says it's connected the dots between IRAs and securitized token offerings.
- A large olive oil producer is tracking provenance and authenticity on IBM's blockchain.
- Financial giant WisdomTree's stablecoin wish
Whether you’re a first-time listener or you’ve heard every episode, we’d like to know what you think about the show. What do you like? What don’t you like? What do you think we’ve totally missed but should be talking about every day or at least every week?
Email email@example.com with your thoughts, complaints, lavish praise or any other comments.
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups. As part of their compensation, certain CoinDesk employees, including editorial employees, may receive exposure to DCG equity in the form of stock appreciation rights, which vest over a multi-year period. CoinDesk journalists are not allowed to purchase stock outright in DCG.