Blockchains For Insurance: Reimagining the Bond of Trust
One of the world’s oldest financial products and the $5tn industry that powers it may be in for a change thanks to blockchain tech. Our 44-page deep dive into one of the most exciting industry sectors illustrates how thought leaders believe five fundamental facets of the insurance industry could be forever changed by distributed ledger tech.
- A comprehensive overview of enterprise activity in the sector
- Drilldowns into 5 impact and opportunity areas for blockchain in insurance
- Easy-to-read guides to terminology and technology
- Introductions, interviews, and insights from over 20 blockchain industry startups
- Unique insights into how blockchain will impact P&C health, title, travel, wholesale and life insurance products as well as fraud detection, marketplace risk transfer, trade, the sharing economy, risk modeling and more