Will bitcoin hard fork amid its escalating scaling debate? Was ether’s price rally a result of the newly launched Enterprise Ethereum Alliance?
Q1 was an extremely eventful time for each of the two leading public blockchain protocols, bitcoin and ethereum, as both saw progress and controversy.
As part of CoinDesk’s forthcoming State of Blockchain Q1 2017 report, we’re seeking to better understand how the blockchain industry views these pressing trends and more.
Our full survey covers topics including:
- Bitcoin’s ongoing scaling challenges
- Ethereum’s technical roadmap
- Major bitcoin and ether price developments
- Newly launched tokens and ICO projects
- The SEC’s bitcoin ETF rejection.
Have strong opinions on the state of the industry?
Make your voice heard!
As an alternative to the embedded survey, just click the below link!
Bitcoin and ethereum images via Shutterstock