Most existing DEXs (decentralized exchanges) suffer from the twin problems of a lack of liquidity and high slippage. Those problems have only grown as the number of assets and chains continue to increase. What this means in practice is that users are still forced to configure and connect to various DEXs to buy assets. Those wishing to trade must then use inefficient bridges to move assets from one DEX to another. The whole process is time consuming, inefficient and expensive, and it lacks security.
Some decentralized solutions to liquidity problems have emerged, but they don’t fully resolve the underlying issue, because they can only aggregate liquidity from one single chain at a time. However, the Chainge DEX, powered by Fusion DCRM technology, aggregates liquidity from more than 20 active DEXs on the market (including the 1inch aggregator) across nine chains for any given transaction, with more DEXs and chains being added all the time.
But Chainge doesn’t only aggregate liquidity, it also focuses on pricing. The cross-chain swap pathfinder algorithm helps users split orders not only between DEXs, but also across chains to find the best pricing available. Further, any occurring slippage is updated in real time to ensure the best deals at any given moment.
All this means that users get the best prices for their target pair swaps with one tap and minimal transaction time.
So how does it work in real life? The primary goal of the Chainge cross-chain DEX aggregator is to provide traders with the best exchange rates compared with any other DEX or liquidity aggregation platform with a user-friendly process and minimal transaction times.
Take the use case of swapping USDC for ETH. What happens in the back end?
1. The Chainge DEX algorithm searches the local database containing all DEXs integrated with the supported chains for the USDC and ETH pair.
2. Chainge finds the DEXs with the lowest slippage rates for the specific pair and determines the best chain(s) to transfer the assets to.
3. The assets are automatically sent to the target chain(s) and the predetermined amount of USDC is split among the DEXs, and then swapped.
4. The user receives the maximum amount of ETH they could possibly get for the USDC in a couple of minutes, outranking any other potential DEX involved in the operation.
Security is paramount
While bridging products can often fall prey to hacks, Chainge’s patented DCRM technology stays strong. It was developed by the Fusion Foundation in association with four world-class cryptographers and security experts:
- Rosario Gennaro, professor of computer science at the City University of New York.
- Steven Goldfeder, Ph.D., postdoctoral researcher at Cornell University’s computer science department.
- Louis Goubin, professor of computer science at University of Versailles.
- Pascal Paillier, Ph.D., CEO and senior security expert at CryptoExperts.
Chainge offers an all-in-one cross-chain DeFi (decentralized finance) app that rids traders of constantly having to check for the best prices on multiple DEXs and chains before conducting a transaction. The benefits of the most liquid cross-chain DEX on the market are available for all to enjoy.
NOTE: At the time of writing, the Chainge DEX aggregates liquidity across ten chains from over 20 DEXs and one aggregator as follows:
ETH: 1inch, Uniswap, Sushiswap
BSC: 1inch, Pancake, Biswap, Apeswap
HECO: Mdex, Bxhswap
AVAX: 1inch, Traderjoe, Pangolin
MATIC: 1inch, Quickswap, Sushiswap
CRO: Vvs, Cronaswap
ARB: 1inch, Sushiswap
FTM: 1inch, Spookyswap, Spiritswap
OKT: Cherryswap, KSwap
Chainge is the most liquid and only actual cross-chain aggregated DEX on the market. It is lot easy to try it out and compare its prices to any other aggregator or DEX. To find out more, visit the site here.