Aker’s new Seetee division is out to prove bitcoin can be a force for positive environmental change.
Today on the Brief:
- Followup on the FOMC meeting
- $3.1M for an anonymous team
- Could we finally see a bitcoin ETF?
Our main discussion: Aker ASA’s new Seetee bitcoin division. NLW explores:
- Why a Norwegian billionaire is buying into bitcoin
- Why the move is part of a larger institutional shift
- Why Seetee founder Kjell Rokke believes bitcoin can spur positive environmental change
Image credit: izhairguns/iStock/Getty Images Plus