The Ikigai Asset Management investor discusses WallStreetBets, institutional investors and recent bitcoin critiques.
This episode is sponsored by Nexo.io.
On today’s episode, NLW is joined by Travis Kling, co-founder and chief investment officer of Ikigai Asset Management. They discuss:
- GameStop, WallStreetBets and financial populism
- Whether regulatory hearings will actually address any issues around retail investors
- How WallStreetBets relates to bitcoin
- The rise of institutional investors
- The end of career risk around bitcoin for investment professionals
- Why recent bitcoin FUD has been disingenuous
- How investors can price risk in bitcoin
- Where DeFi fits for institutional investors
Image credit: Overearth/Getty Images Plus