Today on “The Breakdown,” NLW is joined by Ian Lee, co-founder at Syndicate. Syndicate helps groups tap into Web 3 tools to transform investing and capital allocation. Today Syndicate announced their Web3 Investment Clubs that effortlessly turn any Web 3 wallet into an investment DAO. In this conversation, they discuss:
- Ian’s background and how he got interested in DAOs
- Why the tooling for DAOs wasn’t ready in 2018
- Key 2021 milestones for DAOs
- How DAOs interact with the existing legal structure
- Why democratizing investing can transform the world
- What’s coming for DAOs in 2022
“The Breakdown” is written, produced by and features Nathaniel Whittemore aka NLW, with editing by Rob Mitchell, research by Scott Hill and additional production support by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our executive producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Beach. The music you heard today behind our sponsor is “Time” by OBOY. Image credit: lemono/iStock/Getty Images Plus, modified by CoinDesk. Join the discussion at discord.gg/VrKRrfKCz8.