It wasn’t narrative but market structure that drove yesterday’s big move down.
This episode is sponsored by Nexo.io.
In this episode of “The Breakdown,” NLW looks at the market structure dimension of the crypto crash, leveraging insights from Alameda Research, Willy Woo and many more. He explores:
- Why the recent bull run was driven by derivatives more than by spot trading
- How crypto moving onto exchanges signaled the big move down
- How cascading liquidations made the down moves even more extreme
- What the industry thinks about 100x leverage
- Insider reports on how institutional investors responded
Image credit: Andrey Suslov/iStock/Getty Images Plus