From the company’s history to business model to controversy, it’s everything you need to know.
This episode is sponsored by Nexo.io.
On the day of Coinbase’s historic direct listing on Nasdaq, NLW answers your most important questions about the company and its place in the industry.
- How did Coinbase become successful?
- What is the crypto public's perception of Coinbase?
- What is Coinbase's business model and how has that model been shifting?
- What is Coinbase's role in the recent institutional shift in bitcoin?
- Does Coinbase have any controversy in its past?
- Why did Coinbase choose a direct listing?
- What are people expecting, price wise?
- Why did BTC and ETH hit all-time highs in advance of the listing?
- How might Coinbase impact the crypto markets?
Image credit: Michael Nagle/Bloomberg via Getty Images