Three funds led by Galaxy Digital, FS Investments and NYDIG will give bank customers access to the leading digital asset.
Today on the Brief:
- What markets want from the Federal Reserve’s FOMC meeting
- eToro’s $10B SPAC
- The latest on Coinbase’s IPO
Our main discussion: Morgan Stanley set to become the first big bank to offer wealthy clients access to bitcoin.
In this episode, NLW breaks down this breaking news, including:
- Restrictions on the fund in terms of who can buy and how much they can spend
- Background of the firms partnering with Morgan Stanley
- Why the direct bitcoin exposure is a sea change for institutional investors offering bitcoin products
Image credit: Daniel Acker/Bloomberg/Getty Images