This episode is sponsored by NYDIG.
Dan Tapiero, founder of 10T, returns to “The Breakdown” to discuss:
- Investing $750 million into growth equity for digital asset ecosystem startups
- The number of crypto unicorns growing from 20 to 70 in a year
- How institutional investor questions have changed over the last 12 months
- How regulatory headwinds are negatively impacting the U.S. crypto industry
- Why the long-term macro environment is likely to stay positive for crypto for years to come
“The Breakdown” is written, produced by and features NLW, with editing by Rob Mitchell and additional production support by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our executive producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Beach. The music you heard today behind our sponsor is “Only in Time” by Abloom. Image credit: Boris SV/Moment/Getty Images, modified by CoinDesk.