Real Vision CEO Raoul Pal joins NLW for a discussion of a financial environment defined by change.
This episode is sponsored by NYDIG.
On today’s episode, NLW is joined by Raoul Pal. Raoul is the founder and CEO of Global Macro Investor and Real Vision, whose Real Vision Crypto community has raced to more than 100,000 after launching earlier this year.
- The U.S. infrastructure bill and the increase in regulatory pressure
- The current state of inflation and why markets disagree about its impact
- Why transformation and technological change are the main forces shaping markets and society
- Why DeFi is particularly threatening to central banks
- Why Janet Yellen is the embodiment of the central bank and the federal government coming together
- The real future of NFTs
The Breakdown is written, produced by and features NLW, with editing by Rob Mitchell and additional production support by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our executive producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Beach. The music you heard today behind our sponsor is “Only in Time” by Abloom. Image credit: Nuthawut Somsuk/iStock/Getty Images Plus, modified by CoinDesk.