Tesla is allowing U.S. customers to buy vehicles with bitcoin, and it is not changing the crypto back to fiat.
Today on the Brief:
- Robinhood IPO incoming
- Competing bitcoin price predictions
- Yellen and Powell’s latest testimony on economic growth
Our main discussion:
Elon Musk announced this morning Tesla’s program for buying its cars with bitcoin:
- Says the company is running Bitcoin network nodes
- Says Tesla won’t convert back to fiat but will hold bitcoin
- Expanding the program internationally coming soon
NLW breaks down the hater response from the Tesla and Bitcoin sides and argues that much more significant are the other CEOs – like that of buzzy bed startup Eight Sleep – who are following suit.
Image credit: Hannibal Hanschke-Pool/Getty Images Entertainment