On today's show, CoinDesk's Nolan Baurle speaks with the Ethereum Foundation's Hudson Jameson about private transactions, client improvements, dealing with FUD on Ethereum and more.
Listen in to hear more about:
- Community coordination in crypto means translating developers for users and users for developers.
- Cat herders? It's as challenging as it sounds.
- Ethereum culture revolves around travel and in-person events. How is the community adapting with pandemic-imposed lockdowns?
- The decentralized nature of the ethereum - and broadly - crypto work force.
- Possible pandemic-related use cases for blockchain?
- Marketing ETH 2.0 - before or after full development of the protocol?
- The "show, don't tell" ethereum application.
- Cross-trading assets between blockchains.
- Everyone's favorite topic: SCALING.
- Transparency within the Ethereum Foundation.
- The attributes you need to be a great community manager!
- Blockchains, at least right now, shouldn't be used for voting.
- Hudson's Hot Take: DeFi sometimes feels like it's being held up by toothpicks.
- Competition between ethereum use cases.