- Bitcoin trading between $8,000 and $9,000 as MACD prepares to go positive for the first time in five months
- CME bitcoin futures growing fast as open contracts more than double since December
- Publicly traded Argo Mining reports on big revenue gains and mining power ramp-up as the bitcoin halving approaches
- Swiss regulators softening their stance on Facebook
- Many advanced nations (but not the US) have joined with the BIS to study Central Bank Digital Currencies
- DigiXDAO investors opt to liquidate the project and issue refunds worth more than the original investment.
- Xinhau reports that Chinese investment in blockchain projects is down 41% from 2018 (Original Report)
- Indian Central Bank clarifies stance, says there is no "ban" on cryptocurrency.
- A new report from the Jerusalem Post says Hamas collected millions in cryptocurrency