Tune in as CoinDesk podcasts editor Adam B. Levine and senior markets reporter Brad Keoun run down recent action in the markets, interesting longer-term trends and some of the most important crypto industry developments of the day.
On today’s episode:
- Bitcoin price takes a breather but traders have their eyes on a bigger prize
- Tokenized gold futures launch on FTX exchange
- A new LinkedIn report says that "Blockchain" is the highest valued skill moving into 2020
- US Securities regulator warns investors that IEOs aren't much better than ICOs
- BTC ETF application withdrawn by Bitwise after the US regulator SEC says they will not approve
- Controversial figure Craig Wright's recent filing is making waves with claims he can now access more than 1 million bitcoin
- Big exchange Binance has taken a 500 million won ($432,000) stake in BxB,
- Venezuela Leader Nicholas Maduro announced that airlines must pay for fuel with "El Petro"
To make sure you never miss an episode, you can subscribe to Markets daily on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and just about any other place you’d like to listen. If you’re enjoying the show, we really appreciate you leaving a review. And if you have any thoughts or comments, email email@example.com