Tune in as CoinDesk podcasts editor Adam B. Levine and senior markets reporter Brad Keoun run down recent action in the markets, interesting longer-term trends and some of the most important crypto industry developments of the day.
On today’s episode:
- Bitcoin price rallied more than 6% in the last 24 hours.
- CME bitcoin options go live and see more than 3 million dollars in day-1 volume.
- San Francisco based exchange Kraken sees opportunity and expansion in Russia.
- South Korean based exchange Upbit re-activates ethereum support after last years big hack.
- Securitize says they've connected the dots between IRAs and securitized token offerings.
- A large olive oil producer is tracking provenance and authenticity on IBM's blockchain.
- Financial giant WisdomTree's stablecoin wish
To make sure you never miss an episode, you can subscribe to Markets daily on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and just about any other place you’d like to listen. If you’re enjoying the show, we really appreciate you leaving a review. And if you have any thoughts or comments, email firstname.lastname@example.org