Tune in as CoinDesk podcasts editor Adam B. Levine and senior markets reporter Brad Keoun run down recent action in the markets, interesting longer-term trends and some of the most important crypto industry developments of the day.
On today’s episode:
- Bitcoin markets over the past 24 hours...
- CME launches new bitcoin options trading
- Japanese regulators cut maximum leverage in half
- US regulators seek more than 16 million from ICOBOX
- US Treasury reportedly moving forward with tracking grants on a blockchain
- A brief look at Ethereum Classic and why the 'conservative' chain keeps upgrading
To make sure you never miss an episode, you can subscribe to Markets daily on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and just about any other place you’d like to listen. If you’re enjoying the show, we really appreciate you leaving a review. And if you have any thoughts or comments, email firstname.lastname@example.org