- Coinbase will add the 0x protocol token to its professional trading platform, Coinbase Pro. It's the first ERC-20 token to get a place on the platform.
- A region in Northern Syria is looking to cryptocurrency as a way to overcome economic sanctions.
- Crypto giveaway scams featuring Elon Musk impostors are common on Twitter, but on Thursday they went to new heights, with a promoted tweet from a verified account.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission moves against an initial coin offering and its organizer who allegedly claimed to have received approval from the agency.
- Know any Mandarin-speaking blockchain experts? The People's Bank of China is hiring as it continues development of its central bank digital currency.
Late Confirmation is a CoinDesk production made in collaboration with The Podglomerate.
For more information, visit www.CoinDesk.com