- The Securities and Exchange Commission has charged Zachary Coburn, the founder of crypto token trading platform EtherDelta, with operating an unregistered securities exchange.
- Most seasoned cryptocurrency users know that blockchains, in their rawest form, aren’t private. But they may not be aware exactly how much information is out in the open.
- Grow or die. That’s the choice facing crypto exchanges, according to Eric Wall, the blockchain and cryptocurrency lead at Cinnober, a provider of technology to traditional financial markets that’s crossed over into the crypto space.
- An experimental market on a major crypto exchange suggests that bitcoin cash users may favor the more established version of the software, Bitcoin ABC, ahead of an expected fork this month.
- Two principals at a Chinese junior high school got in hot water after stealing power from the institution to mine the ethereum cryptocurrency.
Late Confirmation is a CoinDesk production.
For more information, visit www.CoinDesk.com