- The EOS community is having its first voting fraud scandal.
- The U.S. Department of Justice charged seven alleged Russian intelligence agents with using cryptocurrencies to fund undercover operations across the world.
- An ICE official says that his agency tracks cryptocurrency conversions in its investigations.
- The co-organizer of the first-ever Crypto Springs conference says, “nothing is decentralized”.
- A French start-up receives $1.7 million to develop the Lightning Network.
Late Confirmation is a CoinDesk production made in collaboration with The Podglomerate.