- Three years in the making, bitcoin’s first sidechain, called “Liquid”, is now live.
- The Financial Stability Board says that cryptocurrencies and digital assets are not currently a threat to global financial stability.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission goes after an alleged pump-and-dump scheme involving a $100 million ICO.
- Cryptocurrency exchange Gemini hires another Wall street executive
- Blockchain finance firm Clearmatics Technologies raises over $12 million in a Series A funding round.
Late Confirmation is a CoinDesk production made in collaboration with The Podglomerate.
For more information, visit www.CoinDesk.com