A Bitcoin Core dev and her exchange partner discuss Bitcoin and privacy and how to incentivize more developers to contribute to the protocol.
OKCoin and BitMEX recently came together to provide a $150,000 grant to Bitcoin Core developer Amiti Uttarwar.
In this conversation, Amiti and OKCoin CEO Hong Fang discuss:
- Why OKCoin believes it is essential for companies in the space to support Bitcoin Core development
- How OKCoin and BitMEX came together around this grant
- Why Amiti is focused on the P2P layer
- Why Amiti believes bitcoin should be private by default
- Why Bitcoin Core will better serve more populations if more populations are represented in who is building it
Find our guests online: