On this special interview episode, @nlw talks with Sergey Nazarov and Kain Warwick, the founders of Chainlink and Synthetix respectively about:
- The evolution and goals of Synthetix, a novel type of derivatives exchange where users can interact with any asset with a price feed.
- The challenge Synthetix faced around spinning up their own oracles around price feeds
- The history of their collaboration and how Synthetix came to work with Chainlink
- Chainlink approach to building decentralized oracles for data such as price feeds
- Chainlink’s announcement yesterday about the new published price reference data for 25 oracle networks
- The state of the idea of decentralization, and how what was previously a concept is becoming operationalized
- One thing that gives them pause or scares them about DeFi and crypto and one thing that makes them excited for the future