- The Persian Gulf may get its first cryptocurrency exchange licensed by a central bank.
- A cryptocurrency investment fund in Switzerland receives a license from the nation's financial markets regulator.
- Blockchain startup Bitwala is aiming to launch Germany's first "blockchain bank account."
- SpankChain, a cryptocurrency project focused on the adult industry, has suffered a breach that saw almost $40,000 in ethereum (ETH) stolen.
- Japanese IT giant GMO Internet is jumping into the race to launch a successful stablecoin, planning the launch of a yen-pegged cryptocurrency in 2019.
Late Confirmation is a CoinDesk production made in collaboration with The Podglomerate.
For more information, visit www.CoinDesk.com